Admission Open Session: 2020-21
1) Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by ensuring that the children observe punctuality and discipline, Prepare their lessons and take active part in the activities of the school.
2) Private tuition is not encouraged. Instead, the parents are requested to give personal attention to the children and help them in their doubts as far as possible.
3) Parents should check the school diary & calendar regularly and sign any report recorded by the teachers, and the assignments and homework is given.
4) Parents/guardians are requested to be in constant touch with the school to have a clear knowledge of their ward's progress in studies. They must, by all means, attend the parent-teacher meeting to consult with the teachers regarding their children.
5) parents are not allowed to interview the teachers in the classroom or in the staff-room, without the permission of the principal. Those who wish to seek information or any suggestion may do it during the parent-teacher meeting. Those who wish to make any complaint about their children's education or other matters should do so to the principal, and not to the class teacher.
6) parents/Guardians shall not go to the class rooms during the school hours nor call them out of the class. In the case of any necessity they shall contact at the office.
7)When a student is likely to be absent owing to illness for a long period, the principal must be informed through an application for leave supported by Medical Certificate within a week, failure to do so will result in the child's name removed from the school roll.
8) Criticism of a student's teacher in his/her presence must be avoided. In case of a legitimate complaint, the Principal must be contacted.
9) Children must be trained in self-help by encouraging them to work and study. they should be taught to keep their rooms clean and tidy, make their own beds, polish their own shoes, carry their own bags, etc. The formation of such habits in early life will inculcate in them the dignity of work, a fundamental necessity for a successful career.
10) The school authorities are not responsible for the safety of students after school hours. Necessary arrangements must therefore be made to take the children home immediately after the class.
11) The school accepts no responsibility if through failure in wearing school uniform, bringing books to class, getting the signature of the parents on remarks written by teachers or no the absence record in the Handbook or not paying the fees in time, the student is obliged to return home during class hours.
12) No school business will be transacted during the holidays or after the school hours.
13) The one who signs in the admission form of the student will be responsible for the student and is supposed to contact the school for the parent-Teacher meeting or for any other purpose. If the student does not reside with the parents, the parents will have to introduce the guardian or the person incharge to the principal. The school will not accept any other person to represent the guardian.
14) parents are advised not to provide bike to the students for their conveyance