Admission Open Session: 2020-21
1)In your dress and behavior keep a sense of self-respect. Right behavior is the expression of fine character and a good personality.
2) Be simple in your ways and words.
3) Avoid using indecent language.
4) Courtesy begets courtesy. Make use of words 'please' and 'thanks' more often. If you have to criticize, do not be destructive, but be constructive.
5) In all your dealings with others be polite and obliging. Always try to be a good companion to help others and hurt nobody.
6) Respect your elders and teachers, whenever you meet them to greet them as a gesture of respect and love.
7) Be polite and helpful to the strangers coming to the school.
8) No exemption shall be given from the school programmes and functions. Every student is supposed to take part and co-operate.
in the various school activities such as cultural programmes sports and gams, drill etc.
9) students are exhorted to make use of the library and reading Room. Books and. periodicals must be carefully handled and kept neat and tidy.